27 Apr 2019

Closing Time (fiction)

This story is dedicated to the memory of a very special grocery store, located up until recent times in Student Village in Turku. Those of you who are familiar with the area are bound to recognize it from the story, as it was for decades a local landmark. The store sadly doesn't exist anymore, other than in memories.


Chapter 1

Everything had begun with salad. They say no never good story begins with one, and whether mine is a good one or not, it is something for you to decide. Even though it started with one, I had no idea where it would ultimately lead to.

I was bicycling fast in the warm summer night, cursing my own stupidity. The fact I was always late for everything had been my life's story. Why leave on time when you can do that at the last minute?

I passed a group of students who where spending their Saturday night, and having a smoke in front of a bar, and made a sharp turn right. I locked my bike, went up the couple of stairs leading to the grocery store with one leap, and rushed in.

Warm air greeted me as I walked in, and I immediately felt perspiration forming on my skin. This was not a surprise to me, though. The heat wave that had continued for three weeks show no signs of stopping. A fan near the doorway turned lazily and moved warm air from one place to another.

I looked around and found myself to be the only customer in the store. The small shop, already past its prime, was so full of everything it seemed physically impossible. It wasn't the cheapest place, but what kept it going was it was one of the few shops in the surrounding student village.

In addition to me there was only a young black-haired young woman present, dressed in the chain's blue work coat, looking at her phone behind the cash register. I didn't know the girl's name, but I recognized her immediately.

I thought the girl looked attractive in her quiet, somewhat mouse-like way. He was small, but at the same time there was something in her which made me believe she would be able to take anything life threw at her. She wasn't beautiful as such, but the heart-shaped face was symmetrical and pleasant to look at.

Since I was planning to buy just a couple of things, I didn't take a cart or anything and headed straight towards the cold room. The walk-in cold storage was one of the shop's special features. I went through the cold room quickly, trying to figure what I needed.

I had been spending my Friday night in front of a computer when I not only realized the stores were about to close, but also that I needed a salad for the next morning, and possibly something else as well. The banana yoghurt carton on the shelf looked inviting, so I grabbed it.

I was just stepping out of the cold room back to the rest of the shop when I heard the phone suddenly chiming in the pocket of my shorts. I put the groceries down for a moment, and dug my phone up. I cursed, because I knew I would have to reply immediately.

I have no idea how long it took to respond, probably longer than I imagined. When I finally arrived at the checkout, the girl behind it looked at me with her eyes round.

"We're closed!" girl said, with an exasperated sigh. I glanced at my watch over the groceries and I realized the girl was right. I began to apologize, but it seemed the girl had no patience for it. She looked tired and tense, most likely after spending most of the hot day behind the cash register.

Letting out a deep sighing the girl came out behind the register. "I can't sell anything anymore," she said, clearly wanting to get rid of me as soon as possible, and grabbed my groceries.

I don't know whose fault it was, or which one was more to blame. All I know a moment later my purchases had fallen on the floor, and the yoghurt carton was slowly spilling its contents to the floor.

The girl tilted her head back and sighed deeply. I looked at the carton on the floor and would have liked to sink below the ground. I was ashamed and felt I was now paying for all the times I had rushed into the store at the last minute. "I'm really sorry," I said. "I can help..."

The girl lifted her hand on her forehead and gestured me to be silent with the other. It seemed she was doing all she could to control herself. She looked tired, there were dark rings under her eyes and only one pin was holding her unwashed hair up.

"Don't!" she finally spat out. "I don't need any more help right now. If it doesn't mean you want to lick that fucking floor clean."

Suddenly everything became unreal, and I felt as if I had been watching the situation from outside. Almost as if had been a movie I was a performer in.

"I will if you want me to," I heard my voice saying. My head was a jumble of feelings, and one of them was horror. What did I just say? Suddenly I heard my heart starting to beat faster.


Chapter 2

There was a moment of silence. The girl looked at me with a serious look in her eyes, with a mere hint of disbelief. Her gaze seemed to drill into me but she didn't say anything. Just when I was about to say something, even though I had no idea what, the girl opened her mouth.

"Lick then."

I dropped on the floor on all fours and bent to lick the yoghurt off the floor. First I licked it very carefully. There was the taste of banana, but I could feel on my tongue also small grains of sand, as well as the other dirt on the floor. I was half expecting the girl to tell me to stop, and that she had been only joking.

She said nothing, however, so I started to lick the floor more boldly, using my whole tongue to clean it with long strokes. I tried not to think how many customers had walked on the floor with dirty shoes. It was Saturday, the busiest day of the week, and the shop had been open since 8 am.

"That's right, lick that dirty floor," I heard the girl say in a somewhat calmer voice than a few moments earlier. "That's it. A nice little boy likes to submit, it seems."

I nodded and licked the floor again. The silence continued and after I had managed the swallow the yoghurt in my mouth I felt I should say something. I cleared my throat. "I don't know why, but..."

"Shut the fuck up," the girl interrupted me sharply. "You speak only when you're being asked something, is that clear?" I nodded again and continued my work. Suddenly I felt the girl's fingers in my hair and pushing my face down.

"I said is that clear!" the girl's voice hissed next to my ear. Gripping my hair tightly the girl rubbed my face to the floor covered with yogurt. "You answer when someone asks you something!"

"It's clear!" I grunted with a laboured voice. I heard my heart starting to race again, but I wasn't sure whether it was fear or something else. I felt the girl letting go and gratefully continued licking the floor.

"Yes, just like that," I heard the girl's voice above me. She stretched out her words and spoke in a way normally used with children. "Right now, there is nothing else for your tongue to do than licking that fucking dirty floor. Make it really shiny."

From the corned of my eye I saw the girl leaning against the freezer opposite the cash register. The distance between was barely a meter, and the running shoes girl was wearing were only a short distance away from the my face.

I continued licking the yoghurt off the floor, as well many other things I didn't want to think about. The same rate the yoghurt disappeared into my tummy the clean spot on the floor got bigger. The difference in the colour between the area I had licked and the floor surrounding it was very clear, and I could only guess when was the list time someone had washed it.

"Mmmmm, you clearly like banana yoghurt," I heard the girl's voice again. "Do you?" I admitted, and continued my work with enthusiasm. There was only a small amount of yoghurt on the floor anymore, and my work was almost at end.

Suddenly, without any warning, something started to pour to the floor from above. White thick liquid kept coming forming a big white pond in front of me. Finally I head the sound the empty yoghurt carton made, as the girl dropped on the floor a little distance in front of me.

There was a moment's silence. I looked at the pool of yogurt on the floor and tried to estimate how long it would take me to lick everything up. "What do you say?" I heard the girl's voice above. "Thank you," I replied.

The girl's foot made e dip to the white puddle and then stretched out towards me. She was wearing worn, dirty running shoes that had clearly seen her best day.

"Lick", I heard her say calmly. Obediently I begun to lick the tip of the sneaker clean. After a while, the girl turned her leg so that I could continue my work and lick the yogurt covered sole clean as well.

"Yes, that's it," I heard the girl say with the same condescending tone she had used earlier. "A nice little boy makes a good job. If I see a drop of white there in a minute I will make you to lick the entire floor clean."

As I looked up, I saw the girl looking down on me, and leaning her back to the freezer behind her. There was a faint smile on his face, but the look on her face was a serious one, and at that moment I didn't doubt her words the slightest bit.

I began to clean the dirty sole with a new enthusiasm. In addition to yoghurt, I felt small grains of sand and who knows what coming off. I swallowed everything and did my best to get the sole as clean as possible.

After a few moments, the shoe disappeared from my sight, and as I looked up I saw the girl had removed her shoe, and looking its sole closely. She had lifted his bare foot on his other knee, and her bare foot was dangling close to my face.

I couldn't help but to look at it. The little foot was moving right in front of my eyes, and I looked at it almost hungry. I noticed a small amount of sweat shining on the light skin. She had pink nail polish on her toenails, but it was mostly worn off.

I also noticed that the toenails were overgrown, and balls of her feet had calluses on them. The soles and the heels of the seemed also a bit dry. The sole of the foot was neither very clean, and the girl wasn't wearing any socks. At that moment, however, those legs were something unspeakably beautiful.


Chapter 3

I heard the girl sigh. "I can't find any yogurt here," she said with a slight irritation in her voice. "Pity. I almost expected could make you lick the whole floor clean."

Then the girl looked at me, and I realized immediately she had noticed my gaze, and also my glazed eyes, it seems. "What are you looking at?" she said sharply. "Answer to me." I could see she meant what she was saying. I felt my heart starting to race again.

I cleared my throat. "Your ..." I started shakily. "F-foot." I felt my face heat up and a need to lower my head. However, I forced myself to keep my gaze at the girl's feet. 

"Aaaaa ..." the girl said smiling and leaned back. "I should have guessed you're into feet. Do you like my feet?" The girl was moving her foot in front of my eyes and wiggled her toes. I swallowed, and cleared my throat again. It felt like dry sandpaper.

"Y-yes", I said with a dry voice. "V-very much." My heart kept racing, and I realized I couldn't get my eyes off the soles of her feet, no matter how I tried. There was something incredibly powerful swirling inside me, and I had a strong desire to say something beautiful about the girl's feet.

"Well, come closer to admire it then," the girl said, in a more playful tone. I got up until my face was only a shore distance away from the foot. I still couldn't stop looking at it.

"Smell it," I heard the girl say. I pushed my head closer so my nose almost touched the ball of her foot, and I inhaled deeply. The strong smell hit my nostrils and I felt my mouth watering.

The wave of emotions it created made me close my eyes. When my heart racing I brought my face even closer, and finally I felt my nose touching the sole. Feeling as the most fortunate being on the world I inhaled again. It had been so long.

"That's right", I heard the girl's voice. It had the same condescending tone as before, but now also a hint of playfulness. "Smell it real good. I have been wearing those shoes all day and they should really smell. Tell me, do they smell wonderful?"

I nodded. "T-they do", I said my voice trembling and kept sniffing the sweet aroma. How could I have been without this experience for so long? I heard the girl sigh. "I take you'd like to lick them as well?"

The girl turned her foot in front of my eyes. "Look how filthy they are?" she said playfully. "Thanks to my shifts, I haven't had time to take a shower for days. Just look at them."

The girl was right. Not only she had no socks, her feet looked like she liked to walk outside barefoot. Especially the balls of her foot and the heels were practically black. The girl sighed. "I just bet you're dying to get a chance to lick my dirty feet?"

I swallowed. I felt like I could no longer think rationally. I looked up and saw the girl smiling. The situation clearly amused him. Finally I nodded. The girl laughed mockingly. "No, it doesn't work like that. I want you to ask permission for it."

My heart was racing so fast I was afraid I was going to faint. The girl looked amused, but I realized she meant what she had said. The girl smiled. "You heard right. Let's hear it."

I swallowed. "C-can I lick your foot?" I said with my voice shaking. The girl looked at me with a mysterious look on her face. "Why?" she said then. The question surprised me, which also was showing on my face, apparently. At least the girl seemed to be amused by this.

"Tell me, why should I let my lick my feet?" she said. "I want you to beg properly. Just look how filthy they are."

I turned my eyes back on dirty soles, and found it was hard for me to think. "Go ahead", the girl said." And put some heart into it, otherwise I won't give the permission. "

My heart was racing and tried desperately to form a coherent sentence in my head, even though it was incredibly hard. Finally I started, but I have no idea what I said. I merely tried to put all the things inside mind into words.

I told the girl I wanted to lick her foot so very bad, because it smelled so seductive. I told her how bad I wanted to taste her foot sweat on my tongue. I told her it had been so long since I had experienced it last. I told her how wonderfully filthy her feet looked like, and how much I wanted to be allowed to lick them.

I don't whether anything I said made any sense, but I kept going and was soon so out of breath I had to stop. The girl smiled, and I got the impression my little performance had amused her enough. "All right," the girl said. "Permission granted. Start licking."

Breathing heavily, I put my tongue and started licking the dirty sole. I immediately felt the salty aroma and my mouth watering, forcing me to close my eyes. I licked the sole hungrily, and with long strokes. Nothing, I thought, nothing felt as good as this.

"You really are crazy about them," I heard the girl say with a hint of disbelief in her voice. I nodded, let out a muffled sound and started to go up, towards the balls of her foot. As I licked them I could feel their roughness, as well as the bitter taste on my tongue.

Eventually, I reached her toes. First I licked them from the surface and then concentrated on the area between the toes. I cleaned each one carefully, and felt something coming off on my tongue. I didn't care what it was, and swallowed it all.

After I had gotten the betweens clean I went through the toes separately, giving each a careful tongue bath. I could feel the sharp edges of her nails against my tongue as I went from the small toe up towards the big one. However, before I reached it, the foot suddenly disappeared.


Chapter 4

I opened my eyes and I saw the girl stretching out her feet towards puddle of yogurt on the floor. He spread the yoghurt with the tip of his foot and then lifted it again in front of my eyes. The girl's toes were covered with white stuff, dripping on the floor.

"Continue", the girl said calmly, and then, more impatiently when I didn't move immediately. "Get going, before it's all on the floor!"

I leaned forward and I did as I was told. I started from the big toe this time, and started to suck it eagerly, wanting to finish the interrupted tongue bath. My lips were around the toe and I slowly moved my head up and down. I sucked the toe clean of the thick liquid covering it and then swallowed it. 

"Yes, that's right," I heard the girl's sharp voice from above. "Suck it really good. Suck it like a cock. That's what you think you're doing, right?" I nodded and let out a grunt, and then started to lick the head clean again. "Yes, just like a good cocksucker. You've done this before, I see. But don't forget yourself there, even though you clearly have fun doing that."

I made apologetic grunt and I began to lick yoghurt from the balls of her foot, and tried to lick them clean in general. Then I moved on to the toes again. I could feel every uneven spot on her foot, every rough area and sharp edge against my tongue.

After had gotten the toes clean the girl pulled her foot away again, and dipped it in the puddle once more. "Continue," she said, as she was pointing it towards me again. Dutifully I started to lick the yoghurt off the sole.

After I got it cleaned the girl pulled her foot away again, ans started to examine it carefully. "Oh, you're doing a great job", the girl said. "They're a lot cleaner now they have been in days. Almost a pity, really" The girl glanced at me a mischievous smile on her face.

With a one graceful swing, the girl put her pare foot on the floor and raised the other on her knee instead. Then, keeping her eyes on me he pulled the other shoe off as well. She wiggled her toes clearly enjoying the coolness. "Or it would be a shame, that is, if I didn't have another. It's so fresh and juicy too."

I looked up at her, and felt my eyes glazing again. The girl noticed this and chuckled. Then pointed the open sneaker she was holding at me. "Do you want to take a sniff?" she said smiling. I let out a meek yes and nodded.

The girl held out the dirty shoe in front of me and I eagerly pushed my face inside it. A strong, pungent scent struck my nostrils and made my mouth watering again. I breathed in through my nostrils, enjoying the intoxicating scent inside, and heard the girl laugh.

"Yes, that's right," I heard her voice from above. "Sniff it real good. Like I said, I have had them on all day. Smells good, doesn't?" Again I let out a muffled sound and kept breathing the scent it excitedly.

All too soon, however, the shoe was pulled off. All I could do was to swallow my disappointment. I saw the girl dip her foot in the puddle of yoghurt pudding, and then pointing it so my direction again. "Okay, continue."

This was repeated a few times. Eventually, however, the girl got tired of feeding me the yoghurt fith her feet and ordered me to continue licking the floor. Occasionally I heard her giving me instructions about where my tongue was still needed. The amount of yogurt on the floor was decreasing rapidly.

Finally, even to my own surprise, the floor began to look clean. I had managed to lick all the yoghurt on it. The difference in the colour between the clean area and the floor surrounding it was very visible, and I wondered what explanation the girl might offer to her boss the next day.

I noticed a few white drops on the edge of the clean area, and licked them off, as well. In order to be sure I got it all off, I extended my tongue to a wider area than would have been necessary, and my tongue licked only dirt off the flooer. "Yes, that's right," I heard the girl say. "Do a good job."

After I had finished my job I waited for a few moments, half expecting something else pouring on the floor. Instead, I heard the girl's voice again. "You're nearly done," she said, bue no matter where I looked I couldn't see any more yogurt anywhere on the floor.

I heard the girl sigh. "Here, you dumbass." I lifted my gaze and saw the girl pointing a few dried out white drops on her bare leg, a short distance below the knee. 

Without waiting a separate command, I leaned in and licked the area clean. Then I heard her voice again. "And here," she said, pointing to her bare thigh, where I saw a few white drops as well.

I got up, so that I was almost on my knees and started licking them off. The girl's skirt was short, which was no wonder given the heat. The apron bearing the chain logo, which she had at some point gotten rid off, had merely hid it from my eyes.

Suddenly, I felt the girl's grabbing my hair tightyly. With a determined move she pulled my face to her crotch. Spreading her legs a bit more she pressed my face against herself. Her grip was tight, and I don't think I would have been able to break it even if I wanted to. Then I heard a short command.

"Smell it."


Chapter 5

I draw the scent in deeply, and felt my mouth watering again. The smell was extremely strong, but I wasn't surprised, after it had been a long and a hot day. I could have kept doing it and smelling the girl's sweet fragrance forever.

"Does it smell good?" I heard the girl say and then pulling my head off for a moment. The girl had a mischievous smile on her face. "Tell me, do I smell good?" I nodded and tried to calm my breath. "Y-you smell wonderful," I said with an uneven voice.

Although it felt good to be able to breathe again, I immediately felt a need to push my face back onto her crotch. I looked up at her in the most pleading way I could. The girl looked at me smiling. "Aaaaaah ...", he said with a knowing tone, "You would like to smell it some more, wouldn't you?"

"Y-yes I would," I said, as humbly as possible. "May I?" The girl let out a chuckle that was a combination of amusement and pity. She let my hair go and spread his legs wide, and leaned backwards. "Go ahead and smell, then." I pushed my head back into her crotch and sniffed deeply.

I felt the girl's hand on my head as I breathed the girl's lovely scent in. "Yes, that's right. Breathe the smell of my cunt in real good,", I heard her day. "Like I said, I haven't had time to shower, and I have had the same pair panties for two days now."

I would have liked to stay there with my face in the girl's crotch forever. However, then I heard the girl's voice again. "You said it's been a long time since you had a chance to lick women's feet," the girl said with a calm voice. "How long has it been since you've been this close to pussy?"

I tried to think. Dates and months and years kept spinning inside my head, and it was hard for me to come up with an answer. Two years? Or three? Finally I pulled my head off a little and answered. A moment later I felt the girl pulling me away from her by my hair again. The girl looked at me with an expression of disbelief.

"What? Four years?" I nodded. There was little point denying it. The girl removed her grip and I bowed my head. "Oh you poor thing," the girl said, suddenly I felt like I didn't want to meet her gaze again.

Without saying anything the girl started to hike her dark short skirt to her waist. I could see the girl's white panties underneath. I realized that the girl hadn't exaggerated about not having time to shower, and the smell was now much stronger. After she had managed to get the skirt on her waist she spread her legs again.

"Well, here you have one," the girl said in a calm, straightforward tone. "Look." She began to move her fingertips along the surface of a thin fabric, following the round shapes beneath. "Do you see?", the girl continued in the same serene tone. "A real girl's pussy."

She didn't have to tell me to, because it was quite impossible for me to get my eyes off the girl's crotch. My mouth was dry and I didn't know what to think. I devoured the sight before me with my gaze, afraid it would be taken away from me, and I didn't know when I would be allowed to see anything so wonderful again.

I tried to record every detail inside my mind. The worn out edge of the panties, because just like her sneakers, the panties were clearly past their best days. The curve of the girl's thighs that disappeared under the edge of the panties. The hair on the thighs and on the skin near the girl's crotch.

Slowly, the girl started to rotate her finger where her clitoris apparently was. My heart begun to race again. I swallowed, and I realized I had trouble thinking. I could only imagine what I looked liked.

"Mmmmm. You clearly like pussy," girl said, continuing the rotating motion with her index finger. My heart was beating so fast, I wouldn't have been able to get my eyes off the white cotton pants even if I had tried. Finally I managed to make an inaudible grunt and nodded.

"No, answer properly," she said, continuing the movement with her finger. "I want you to tell me, in detail, how much you'd lick my pussy? It's right here. Tell me. I want to hear."

I had to force the first sentence out. The thing that made it even harder was the smell emanating from the girl's crotch, one that was kept becoming more and more strong. I begun to talk, but just like a moment before, forming consistent sentences was extremely hard.

With my eyes locked to her crotch I let everything pour out. I told her how wonderful she looked like, and how intoxicating her fragrance was, and how much I wanted to feel her taste on my tongue. I felt my face burning up and it became harder and harder for me to get the words out. Eventually the girl had to tell me to stop.

"Take it easy, now. You're boiling up, you poor thing."


Chapter 6

The girl leaned back on the freezer, but kept her legs spread. The blue work jacket she wore was in stark contrast with her lower body. She looked at me without saying anything for a moment, and let me calm down.

"I pretty comfortable here, but I think we should cool you down somehow. Right?" I nodded and tried to get my breathing in control. It was difficult though, because my heart was still racing thanks to the sight in front of me.

Finally I had practically force my gaze off the girl's crotch. As I looked up the girl seemed to be thinking about something. Then she put her right hand into the pocket of his work coat, and pulled out large kitchen scissors.

Bending forward she started to feel the thin black sleeveless t-shirt I had on. Her fingers moved on my chest until they stopped where my right nipple was. Her fingers were touching it through the thin fabric, and I felt it harden.

"Awwww, someone's getting up here," she said, laughing. "I think we should make the first air hole here." I felt the girl taking a hold of the fabric with her thumb and an index finger and then pulling it. I heard a scissor making a sound, and when I turned my eyes down, I could see a hole on my shirt. It was surprisingly large, exposing my nipple and area around it.

The girl pinched the nipple lightly, and smiled as I was pulling in sharp, deep breath. Then her hand moved to the other side and after a few moments similar hole had appeared there as well. Suddenly my chest looked strangely pornographic.

The girl put the scissors away and moved her hands to my chest. "These two little fellows look so eager it would be a shame not to play with them a little bit," she said. A moment later I felt her nails biting into my nipples. The pain struck my body and took a deep breath.

The girl looked at me sharply and I felt her easing her grip a bit. "Too much? Do you want me to stop?" I shook my head fiercely and saw the girl smile. "Aaaa, you want more? You like it when it hurts?" I nodded my head excitedly. "Yes, I like it. Very much."

I felt the girl's fingernails biting into both my nipples at the same time, and I let out a light moan. The girl smiled at my reaction and didn't show mercy mistreating my nipples. It seemed to me she wanted to find out where my limits were.

Pinching my nipples hard with her naisl the girl kept twisting them with force. I felt my heart racing and I was breathing hard. However, since there didn't seem a pain threshold the girl finally grew tired. She looked at, still playing with both of my nipples. 
"You, I think these two little holes aren't doing a much good cooling you down," she said with a mischievous smile. "Your face is still so red. I bet you're still burning up?" I was breathing heavily, and nodded. "Yes," I said. "I-I am."

"Well, let's do something about it then," she said. The girl removed her grip and picked up the scissors again. With decisive motion she pulled the shirt out of my shorts. Keeping a tight grip she took scissors to it and looked at me smiling, almost as if waiting a reaction from me.

In a matter of moments the scissors had reached the collar and then I heard a sharp snipping sound. I felt how cool the air suddenly caressed my upper body. There was two similar snips at my shoulders and I felt the garment falling off.

"Well, there you are," the girl said smiling and put the scissors away. "Feels so much better, doesn't it?" I nodded. The girl caressed my chest lightly with her fingertips, making my nipples harden again. This did not go unnoticed by the girl and she started playing with them lightly.

"I like how you look," the girl said calmly and I felt her fingers moving back and forth on my chest and tummy. "You're so wonderfully hairless and smooth. Almost like a girl." Then I felt her grip on my chest tightening again. "Even though you have a pitifully small boobs for a girl."

The girl chuckled and looked at me mischievously, almost like waiting for a reaction. I didn't know what to say, and only blushed. This too seemed for some reason to amuse the girl, and she continued exploring my upper body.

"Three years since you're smelled of tasted pussy the last time ..." she said with a contemplating voice. "Even I haven't been that long without pussy. I'd go nuts if I didn't get to fuck for three years. Christ, I go nuts if I don't get to fuck for three weeks."

I was thinking hard what I was supposed to say, and apparently the girl noticed this as well. "What is it?" she said sharply.

"It's not three years," I replied. The girl frowned and the movement of her fingers on my chest stopped. "What do you mean? You just said so.." I cleared my throat. "You asked when was the last time I got to lick pussy," I answered truthfully.

"Aaaah..." the girl said nodding, and there was a wide smile on her face. "Okay, how long has it been since you've fucked?"

I tried to think, but eventually I had to give up and I shook my head. "I don't know". The girl looked at me looking confused, and there was irritation in her voice again as she continued. "Wjat do you mean you don't know?"

What was I supposed to say? Feeling ashamed, I started confessing the girl how sad and short sex life had been, how long it had taken for my first girlfriend to take my virginity, and what kind of disaster that and the relationships that had followed it had been, all two of them. 

I told her rarely I had had intercourse with a woman or how little I felt it was something I should be doing, or wanted to do. I told how my pathetic manhood was, and about the type one diabetes that had made me impotent. Soon I had told the girl more about my sex life than to any other person in my entire life.


Chapter 7

"I never met an impotent before," the girl said, looking at me thoughtfully after I had finished my story. "Somehow I've always thought they exist only in stories. Like bigfoots, or something."

Unexpectedly, the girl reached out and put her hand to my groin. I took a deep breath because I didn't have any underpants at all. My departure to the shop had been busy one. The girl examined my privates for a while, but then frowned. "I can't even find it," she said, puzzlement in her voice.

She stopped groping and leaned back again, looking back at me. "So you don't get hard at all?" she asked. Her voice was stern, but I also sensed she was genuinely inquisitive. "Even when you're with a woman? Or when you wank off?"

I shook my head. "No, only in the morning. And even then they don't last long." The girl looked at me, almost as if she pitied me. "Oh, you poor thing," she sighed.

Then she picked up the kitchen scissors again and handed them to me. "I would like you to cut those shorts off." 

I looked at the girl without believing in my ears. I opened my mouth to say something, but the girl interrupted me with irritation in her voice. "Do as you're told," she said. "Because quite frankly, I don't believe you. I don't think you're really an impotent."

Feeling like I was in a trance I started doing what she had asked me to. I pushed the scissors under the waistband of my shorts and started to cut them. The fabric was thin and the scissors were sturdy and sharp. After a few moments the shorts dropped to my ankles. All I had on anymore were sandals and my knee-high socks.

"Very nice", the girl said, taking the scissors back. "It's so much cooler like that, isn't it?" I nodded. I glanced up at the floor, where my clothes lay, turned into a pile of rags. On the other hand I had to agree with the girl. I was suddenly feeling wonderfully cool.

"Get up," the girl said, and I started to do so, even though my knees felt wobbly after all that kneeling. The girl beckoned me away from herself. "Back away a bit. Stand there in front of the cashier."

I took a couple of steps back, and stood against the checkout line. Suddenly the situation came much more real to me, and I realized I had never felt so naked.

The girl's gaze turned to my groin and I saw her eyes widen. "Oh God ..." she said, looking at my crotch, almost as if she had trouble believing what she saw. "You were right! Your dick is fucking pathetic!" I felt myself blushing, but I forced myself to keep my eyes on the girl's face, and nodded.

"And it really doesn't get hard?" The girl said, with strange fascination in her voice. "Or when is supposed to?" I nodded and I saw the girl shaking her head, with pity on face. "Oh, you poor thing. Are you sure you weren't supposed to be a girl?"

I tried to think what I was supposed to say. "No," I said finally, with a low voice. The girl looked at me smiling, and asked me to turn. I did so, grateful that I could hide at least part of myself from the girl's eyes.

"Oh, what a lovely ass you have!" I heard the girl giggling. "As well as you upper body. So pale and smooth and hairless, just like a girl's. And those socks look really hot on you. Tell me, have you ever been fucked in the ass?

I shook my head and I heard the chuckle. "Maybe someone ought to. Would you like that?" I tried to think what to say. "Yes, I would," I finally answered. I heard the girl chuckling again. "Mmmmm, that's actually a pretty fucking hot idea. And just for your information, I just started to masturbate."

I swallowed. I stood there, not moving an inch. I could hear something that proved girl was telling the truth. I could hear the girl letting out a deep sigh. "The idea of getting to... fuck that sweet lily white round... virgin girl's ass of yours... was just too hot. Oh fuck, this feels so good."

Soft, moist sound continued. The whole situation started to feel more and more unrealistic. The cash register before me, and the shelves behind the chair were in stark contrast to what I realized was taking place behind my back

"You'd probably like to see my pussy?" I heard the girl's voice ask after a while. "To see me jerk off?" I nodded, and I tried very hard to get out a rational answer out of. What came out, however, was that only barely.

"Oh, I'm sure you would," I heard the girl say. "But since you don't have a permission to move, you just have to stand there and listen. And maybe trying to use your imagination. Your micro penis in most likely still not hard, is it?"

I shook my head, and managed to get out a coherent answer, this time. "No, it's not," I said. I looked down and suddenly I hated my penis more than I had been in ages. I heard the girl giggling. "Even though you're horny? Are you horny?"

"Oh, yes!" I sighed excitedly. "Oh, God... I..." My voice broke and I didn't know what to do or say in that strange situation. I heard the girl chuckle again. "That's so nice to hear. I really like it you're horny. It feels so fucking amazing to masturbate and look at you there, knowing you're allowed even to flinch, no matter how fucking horny you are. Just looking at you there suffering makes me so hot."


Chapter 8

I don't know how long this lasted, or how I was able to stand still without fainting, as my heartbeat covered everything else but sounds coming from behind me. The girl's breathing became more and more heavy, until there was a pause. Then I heard her breathing more calmly again, and approaching me.

Soon she was standing behind my back, and had two fingers raised in front of my face. "Smell," she said. I felt a strong, familiar smell hitting nostrils, making my mouth watering immediately. My heart started racing again.

"That's the smell of my cunt," the girl said. "The fresh smell of my cunt. Tell me, does it smell good?" I nodded my head fiercely. My mouth suddenly felt dry like a desert.

"Open your mouth", I heard the voice only inches away from my ear. I did as I was told and a while later felt the girl's small fingers in my mouth. The moment I felt the fingers in my mouth there was an automatic reaction and I started sucking almost as I had been dying from thirst.

"Yes, just like that," I heard the girl's voice next to my ear. "It's been so long you've had a chance to taste pussy, it's no wonder you go insane. Tastes so good, doesn't it?" I let out a muffled sound and nodded.

Unexpectedly, the girl's pulled her fingers out of my mouth and moved them to my chest. I felt her other hand gliding over my back and my side. "How is it possible for you to be so fucking smooth?" the voice near at ear sighed. "You're almost like a girl. Just looking at you makes me wet."

I felt the girl pressing onto me even more tightly, and her touch on my body became more rough, almost as if she owned me. I could also sense her scent now. It was not the girl's perfume, or anything like that, but her own, uncovered distinctive smell. I remembered what the girl had previously said about showering.

"Has anyone ever told you that?" the voice next to my ear whispered. I made a light squeal and shook my head. "Well, it does", the girl said. "So fucking wet." A moment later, I felt the girl's fingers again on my lips, slippery and smelling even stronger. "Smell it, if you don't believe." I inhaled the smell deeply, and felt dizzy.

Instead of putting her fingers in my mouth, she merely touched my lips. Her fingers ran along the edges of my lips, spreading her smell on them like a lip balm.

"And these lips of yours," I heard her sigh. "So soft and full and thick." I would have liked to say I had always been ashamed of my lips, because I had felt them to be unmanly, but I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get anything coherent out of my mouth.

"I can't help wondering how lovely they would look if with a bit of lipstick on them," the girl said and continued feeling my lips with her fingers. "You know, real red one. You would look like a girl even more. Would you like it?"

I let our a desperate, high pitched squeal, and I had to fight not to collapse on the floor. "Or maybe we could try a proper whore make-up," the girl sighed. "Something really cheap and trashy, that would make you look like a proper slut. How does that sound? You would become so incredibly fuckable."

Again, I felt the girl's fingers in my hair. "You wouldn't even need a wig," she said, feeling my hair. "You hair is already like a girl's. We could do something to it, though. How about ponytails, on each side of your hair, so you would look like a schoolgirl."

I nodded fiercely, because I was still unable to utter a word. Even though what the girl was saying was something I had wanted to hear someone to say for so long. Listening my heart racing I felt the girl moving her hand slowly to my chest and then squeezing it like a woman's breast.

"You would make such a good girl," the voice next to my ear said, almost whispering.

Unexpectedly, I felt the girl letting go of my hair, and stepping back. For a few moments nothing happened, and I tried get my breathing in control. Then, without warning, I felt the girl covering my eyes with something. It took a moment for me to realize she was using what was left of my shirt as a bilndfold.

"Okay," she said, pulling the blindfold tight. "Put your hands behind your back and turn around." I did as I was told, even though sudden darkness made it difficult to sense the space around me. I heard the girl chuckle.

"Yes, that's right, good girl," I heard the girl say in amused tone. "I just have to start calling you a girl. I've teased you like silly, but that little piece of flesh between your legs doesn't show any sign of life. But then again, it doesn't have to, if you're a girl."

Then I felt the girl grab me by my. "Okay, face to the floor." The command was so unexpected it took me a while to understand it. With the girl's grip on my hair I started to so as I was told.

I got on all fours, but felt the girl's grip on my hair pusing me even lower towards the floor. Guided by her hand I pressed my face down until I felt my nose touching the floor. "Yes, that's right. Face on the floor." the girl said, gripping my hair. "Just like that. And your sweet ass high up in the air, that's right."

Again there was a few moments of silence. I heard something, and then I realized the girl was getting rid of her skirt and panties, followed by her large work jacket, apparently. Then I felt the girl's bare foot kicking my temple lightly, and before I realized what was happening I felt my girl's toes touching my lips.

"Kiss", I heard the girl say. I kissed the toes lightly. "Very good", I heard the girl say. "What do you say?" I thanked the girl, and heard her laugh. "Good girl. Continue."

I kissed the toes again, and after a while again. I kept kissing until I heard the girl's voice above me. "Very good. Now go higher. You told me I have most beautiful feet in the world. Now you get to worship them properly."

I licked the girl's foot in silence. Then I heard the girl speak again, and this time there was a more serious tone in her sound. "You're very obedient and all," the girl said, and sighed. "But tell me one thing. Why on earth are you here always just before the closing time?"

I didn't know what to answer. I swallowed and contemplated whether to say something or to continue licking the girl's ankle. "Okay, everyone does it sometimes," the girl continued irritation in her voice. "But you're here every fucking day just when we're about to close. What was so fucking important you couldn't get here sooner?"

I thought feverishly what I should have said. Eventually I realized I wouldn't lose anything even if I said the truth.

"J-jerking off."


Chapter 9

My answer silenced the girl for a moment. "How am I not surprised," she sighed at last. The girl's tone of voice made me want to sink below the ground.

Since that was not an option I continued licking the girl's ankle "Do you masturbate every day?" the girl continued, with a hint of irritation still in her voice. "At least you're late every day."

I made a muffled sound which was my attempt as "yes". Suddenly I was extremely happy I didn't have to look the girl into eyes. I heard her sigh. "Every day when you've rushed here just before we were about to close you have been masturbating?" I let another muffled sound.

"And you're not even ashamed?" I heard the girl say, still sounding mad. I tried to think what I was supposed to say, so I sighed deeply. "Yes, I am", I said in a meek voice. For a moment the girl didn't say anything. There was only a voice my tongue made licking the girl's leg.

"How long had you been wanking off before coming here today?" the girl asked finally. I tied to think. I had now reached the outside of the girl's leg, and was kissing her calf now.

"M-maybe three hours," I replied. "Or four." It seemed strange to do what I did, and at the same time confess my sins to the girl this way.

"Four hours?" The girl said, as if she hadn't believed her ears. "How is it possible for cumming to take that long?" I remained silent as I tried to think what I was supposed to say. As well as what the girl would have said if she had known there had been days the amount of time had been much longer.

"Because I don't cum," I finally said. I licked the girls calf, and I could feel the salty flavor on my tongue, as well as the small hairs on her skin. It took a moment before the girl continued.

"What?" the girl said, with a hint of puzzlement in her voice. "Do you have some kind of problem? You're not able to? Is it because you're impotent?" I continued licking the calf, and tried to think what to say, as I slowly moved upwards.

"No," I said finally. I heard my heart beating faster again. I couldn't turn back now, however, after saying too much already. "It's because I don't want to. Or I do but..."

My sentence fell apart, because I didn't know how to continue. I had never had to explain this to anyone aloud. I heard the girl chuckle. "But wanking off is more fun than cumming, is that it?".

"Yes," I said, grateful the girl had said what I had been unable to. I pressed a kiss on the girl's knee, more grateful than ever for the fact I didn't have to look the girl to the face.

"Okay, when was the last time you cummed?" the girl asked. I told her the exact day count immediately. I hear the girl chuckle. "It's pretty fucking long. But... isn't that difficult? How come you're not constantly horny?"

I let out a deep sigh. "I am", I said and pressed another kiss on the girl's knee. "Constantly horny." I heard the girl chuckle. "Ah, but apparently you like it as well?" I sighed and kissed the girl's foot where the thigh meets the knee. "Yes, I do."

There was silent for a while. I kissed the thigh across its width, planting on it a kiss after another. Finally I heard the girl letting out a sigh again. There was again a touch of irritation in her voice. "How many people knows about this?" se asked.

"No one," I said. "Except you, now." I continued to kiss the girl's leg, and couldn't help but admire how smooth it was.

"But isn't that lonely?" she said. "Jerking off at home every day for hours, and not even letting yourself come?"

"It is", I said. I know I supposed to say something more, but I didn't know what to say. I started moving slowly up on the girl's thigh. Again, there was a moment of silence. "Well, when are you planning to cum next?"

Again I tried to think what to say. "I don't know," I finally answered. Unexpectedly, I felt the girl's fingers in my hair, and I heard her chuckle. "I would never have imagined to say this, but that idea is actually pretty fucking hot."

My heart started to race. I felt the girl stroking my hair and sighing deeply. "Poor little wanker. You jerk off for hours, then come here, and then return home to continue wanking. That's what you do, is it?" I let out a muffled squeal, and continued kissing the girls leg, by going upward, towards its outer edge.

For a moment the girl didn't say anything. "I've heard I of something like that," she said finally. "But usually it involves a wife screwing around, and a some kind of chastity device. But I suppose in your case it wouldn't make any sense. If you cheated while you're in chastity, the only one you would be cheating are you.

I nodded and licked the skin on the outer thigh, realizing that I was already on the girl's hips. Three things were fighting for my attention, what I was doing, the girl's words and the dizzying smell I already sensed and which grew stronger the more closer I got to to girl's crotch. Apparently, the girl noticed this as well, because suddenly she grabbed my hair. 

"Not so fast", the girl said, with sharpness in her voice again. "Don't go ahead of things." Taking a hold my hair the girl pulled my head away from herself, and suddenly the girl's thigh was gone.


Chapter 10

A moment later, I felt the girl's skin touching my lips again, but its softness told me immediately it was this time the girl's backside in question. My heart began to beat faster once more.

"I know perfectly well you thought you would get lick my pussy now," she said, chuckling. "But there will be a slight detour first. Continue." I sighed and started to kiss the girl's backside. It's skin, I quickly noticed, felt surprisingly cool.

"I have to admit I feel sorry for you," the girl said after a while. "Your life sounds fucking sad. That kind of wanking isn't healthy. You must admit it, right?" I sighed deeply and realized that I had to answer. "I do".

Girl sighed. "The little wanker would need someone to look after it. Someone who could decide when it's time for the little wanker to cum, whether it liked it or not, and tease it a bit. Some who could order it around, and told it to do things. I bet you'd like it, right?"

"I would," I said. While the girls had been talking, I had circled most of the backside, but avoided the center, which emanated a fragrance so familiar to me. The girl seemed to notice this as well, because suddenly I realized she was moving and leaning forward.

"Don't be shy," I heard the girl say with a chuckle. "You did such a good job with my toes, so now you get lick my ass clean. If liked the smell of my feet this is something you will love. Use can use your hands if you want."

Carefully, I placed hand on each buttock began cautiously to pulling them apart. Immediately I sensed a strong aroma, and I couldn't avoid the temptation of pushing my nose to its source. I pulled the scent deep into my inside and heard the girl laugh.

"Fucking freak!" I heard the girl say. "Smell it really good then. My ass should really smell. It's been such a long, hot and sweaty day. Tell me, does it?"

"I-it smells wonderful," I said, pulling the scent deep inside me. I heard the girl laugh. "Awwww, nice nice to hear. But don't forget yourself there. You have work to do. Put your tongue to work."

With my heart racing, I pushed my tongue out and extended it as deep into the girl's ass as possible. I heard a girl sigh. "Yes, that's right," I heard her say in a dreamy voice. "Lick my ass, just like that, real deep. Get it real clean. Fuck this feels good."

I continued my work for some time, until I suddenly felt the standing up. "Truth to tell, I intended merely to tease you a bit, but you're just too fucking good at it." I opened my mouth to say something, because I felt I hadn't even started.

"Oh, don't look like that!" The girl said laughing. "Don't worry, well get your tongue back inside my ass in no time. I just want to get to a better position. Get on your back."

Fearing I would hit my head I placed myself carefully on my back. There was a few moments again, and then I felt the girl sitting on me, so that feet rested on my shoulders. Then, without warning, I felt the girl's backside descending on my face. It moved, as the girl was looking for the right position.

Before even realizing it myself my tongue was out, almost as a reflex. As I was pushing my tongue deep into the girl's anus I could hear her sigh. "Yes, just like that. Put it real deep in there. Oh fuck ..."

The girl spent some time enjoyed my tongue in her ass. Then I felt her starting to move herself across my face so that my nose slid into her asshole and her pussy was on my mouth. I felt the girl doing small rotating movements as she was searching the best place position to be in. The girl's pussy juices spread to my face, making it easier.

"Lick", I heard her command after she had apparently found the her best position, and got to work. I heard the girl make a deep sigh, and then felt her body relaxing on my face.

Then something happened that I hadn't expected, and neither had she. There was a hih-pitched squeal, I felt a puff of gas on my face and a moment later I sensed a familiar, strong aroma hitting my nostrils. "Oops, sorry", I heard the girl say chuckling. "But you guess you liked that too." To prove her words true, I sniffed the sweet aroma deep inside of me.

From there on, estimating the passage of time became difficult. There was nothing else in my dark world than my tongue and the soft wetness on my face that seemed to be in constant motion.

My nose was buried most of the time in the girl's anus. Whenever she moved enough for me to breath properly through my nose I filled my lungs with oxygen, but otherwise tried to concentrate on my work. I was almost disappointed girl's anus didn't have any further surprises for me.

From time to time, I felt the girl's weight on my face to shudder, after which her movements became slower and the weight on my face rose slightly. However, each time it returned and I continued my work.

Finally I heard the girl to let out a long wail, and I felt her body twitch violently. After a few moments I felt her weight rising. Cool air caressed my face and breathed in deeply, glad to do so effortlessly again. I felt the girl getting up, and then heard the sound of her bare as she walked away.


Chapter 11

I didn't get up. I heard the sound of a water tap, and a moment a toilet being flushed. Time passed and gradually I began to feel chilly. Despite the heat, the floor was not a warm place to be, and I was practically naked. The girl was neither no longer on my face to bring me warmth, and I only felt only her juices on my face.

After a while I heard the steps approaching again, but the girl remained silent. I heard sounds, but I had difficulties figuring out what was happening. Finally I understood she was dressing. I was beginning to worry she would simply leave, and leave me there behind locked doors, but then I heard her voice again.

"Get up," she said sharply. I started to get on my feet, but when I had gotten on all fours, I felt the girl's hand on my head and stopped there. Then I felt blindfold being removed.

I blinked my eyes feeling confused and looked around me. The girl was completely dressed now, and she even had her handbag on her shoulder. She smiled at me, unable to completely hide the satisfaction in her voice.

"It's clear you have done that before," she said, and gave me a smirk. "You're a bit rusty though, but it's nothing a practice won't cure."

I couldn't fully take in what the girl was saying, because I still had trouble getting used to my surroundings. Then I noticed that my clothes were nowhere to be seen, as well as my wallet and keys.

Then I realized the girl was spinning my home keys around her finger. "Where do you live?" Without knowing what else do, I told the girl address, and I saw her smile. "That's not far from here. We can walk there."

I looked around, not believing my ears. Out? Suddenly, the reality of the situation, especially that my clothes were now a pile of rags, and had most likely been thrown in the trash can backyard, dawned on me. It was middle of the night, I was naked in a closed grocery store and at the mercy of a woman I didn't know. 

I looked at the girl pleadingly, almost in tears. "Bu-but I can't go out like this!" I said, with my voice nearly breaking.  This couldn't be happening, I thought horrified. The girl looked at me for a moment and seemed to be thinking about something.

"That's true, you can't," the girl said and disappeared behind the shelves. Than god, I thought, and tied to calm down. My relief was short lived, though. After a few moments the girl returned holding a black men's belt, with a price tag still attached. With apparent ease the girl slid the belt around my neck and grabbed it at the other end.

"Okay, let's go," the girl said, giving the belt a sharp tug. For the first time that night, I resisted the girl, even though mostly because I was frozen in my place and literally couldn't move.

Unexpectedly, I felt the girl pulled the belt and forced me on my knees. Before I realized what was happening the girl slapped me on the face hard. The girl looked at me in a calm manner. My mouth was open from sheer shock. Even though I had fantasized about something like that countless times, this had been the first time I had been slapped my entire life.

"In a matter of moments you will be out of that door like you're now," she said calmly. "Either on your own, or with me. The choice is yours. Do you want me to come with you or not? Spit it out."

It took me a few moments to make my decision. "I apologize," I said and put my hands on the floor again. "I do."

"Besides," I heard the girl to continue. "It's Saturday night and we're at the student village. You really think someone fucking cares?"

I felt a tug on the belt and followed the girl. As I was walking behind her towards the doors I realized I still didn't have salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment